lacitedubonheur-mouscron.be is offered to you by: La Cité du bonheur restaurant Chaussée de Lille 178, 7700 Mouscron Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +32 56 84 52 88
2. Who processes the personal data?
2.1 Responsible data processingThe La Cité du bonheur is responsible for the processing and only determines whether, in cooperation with others, which personal data is collected, as well as the purpose and means for the processing of that personal data.
2.2. Processor (s)The La Cité du bonheur is free to use data processors. A processor is a natural or legal person who processes personal data on request or on behalf of the controller. The processor is responsible for the security and confidentiality of the data. The processor always acts in accordance with the instructions of the controller. The La Cité du bonheur uses the following categories of « processors »: hosting companies, external payment service providers, Website development partners.
3. On what legal basis are my details processed?In accordance with the Privacy Act and the Privacy Regulations, we process personal data on the following legal grounds: On the basis of the execution of the agreement as agreed with the User, or the execution of pre-contractual steps, at the request of the User; or On the basis of compliance with the legal or regulatory provisions concerning the management of the contractual relationship, and in particular the invoicing; Based on our legitimate interest in sending information and circulars to our customers; Based on your explicit permission to send promotional offers (direct marketing).
4. Which personal data are processed?lacitedubonheur-mouscron.be undertakes solely to collect and process the personal data that are relevant and necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they are processed. The following categories of personal data are processed:
- Personal identification data (name, first name, address);
- Contact details (telephone number and e-mail address);
- Bank details: we only retain the necessary data;
- Electronic identification data (IP address, location, cookies);
- Optional personal data (gender, date of birth).
5. What are my personal details used for?lacitedubonheur-mouscron.be collects your personal information to provide each User of our platform with a secure, optimal and personalized user experience. The La Cité du bonheur reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations if data is missing or incorrect or incomplete. Data processing is essential for the operation of the platform and related services. Processing takes place exclusively for the following specific purposes:
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, deliveries, invoicing, credit control, support, follow-up of complaints and sending newsletters.
- Dispute management.
- Protection against fraud and violations.
- Personalized marketing and newsletter if you have expressly agreed to this. In that case, you are at all times entitled to withdraw your consent.
6. Who receives your personal information?Your personal information will only be processed for internal use within The La Cité du bonheur. Your personal information will not be sold, sent or communicated to third parties, except with your explicit prior consent.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?Your data will be kept for a period of 10 years from the end of the relationship with the customer or prospect. The delay begins with either the last order, the last connection to the customer account, or the last call to customer service, or sending an email to customer service, or clicking a hyperlink in an email sent by The La Cité du bonheur, or placing products in the shopping cart without finalizing the purchase, or finally a positive response to an e-mail asking whether the customer wants to continue receiving commercial prospecting at the end of the five-year period. At the end of this period the data of the customer or prospect is anonymised. Information that is used to provide evidence of a right or contract, or that is retained in accordance with a legal obligation, may however be archived in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
8. What are your rights?
8.1 Warranty for the lawful and secure processing of your personal dataYour personal data will always be processed for legitimate purposes, as set out in article 5. They are collected and processed in an appropriate, relevant and proportionate manner and are not kept longer than is necessary to achieve the set objectives.
8.2 Access rightIf you can prove your identity, you are entitled to information about the processing of your data. This gives you the right to change the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom the data have been sent, the criteria that determine the retention period of the data and the rights you can exercise with respect to your data. consult.
8.3 Right to rectification of personal dataIncorrect or incomplete data can be corrected. It is primarily up to the User to adjust his « User profile ». You can also contact us for a change request.
8.4 Right to delete your personal dataYou also have the right to delete your personal data in the following cases:
- Your personal information is no longer required for the stated purpose;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing of your data and there is no other legal basis that justifies the processing of your data;
- You have rightfully objected to the processing of your personal data;
- Your data will be processed illegally;
- Your data must be removed in accordance with a legal obligation.